8.05.2012
I want to make something beautiful. Something to share with my fellow human that won't tear him down even further. Yes, the world is fucked. After the atrocities that have piled up over the past century, sadness hovers over everything, and everyone is working to explore it, exploit it, or avoid it. But what I make does not need to encompass the world, I'm not some grim Walt Whitman. I want to make something beautiful and joyous and funny and comforting and accepting, living in the shadow not only of an empty universe but also of a hopelessly fallen species. What I make will be loving and delightful, and there will always be rain clouds threatening overhead, and a meteor headed this way, and a pea sized black hole on the verge of swallowing everybody and everything that has ever been touched by anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment